Friday, October 18, 2013

Power Point Reaction

I found the powerpoint to be very amazing. I liked how the photographer got all the good angles of the animals. I also liked how the photographer edited the pictures to black and white. Another thing I loved about this power point was how close up some of the pictures were and the details you could see.

This photo is my favorite because I know this photo was difficult to take because this photo was timed perfect, right when the elephant threw the sand on its self and the positioning is perfect. I know it was tough to get the good positioning because the elephant is moving and to frame it well most of took some time because its huge.

Simplicity is the rule shown here, the rule is simplicity because the elephant is the main focus and you can't really see anything in the background to distract you away from the animal.

A. Pentax 67II with only two fixed lenses.

B. The reason for him taking this photos was to show that these animals have equal ability in life just like humans.

C. He's hope to show the world how beautiful africa is and the animals

D. "You wouldn't take a portrait of a human being from a hundred feet away and expect to capture their spirit; you'd move in close."

No comments:

Post a Comment