Monday, October 7, 2013

Academics Shoot.

Rule of thirds.
1. I feel I sorta followed the rule it was tough finding a good picture.
2. The subject is a kid doing an online assignment.
3.I feel it is.
4. I could've probably put myself in a better position.






Balance.
1. I feel I followed the rule well.
2. The subject is a group of students in choir reading their lyrics and tones.
3.I feel it is clear to viewers.






Framing.
1.I feel I followed the rule good.
2. The subject is the Teacher giving instructions.
3. I think it's clear to the viewers.





Lines.
1. I feel I followed the rule but barely.
2. This photo shows two students looking onto a harvest of plants. 
3.I feel it sorta hard to see it but it's there.
4. Maybe figure a way to see the line clearly.





Avoiding mergers.
1.I feel I followed the rule well.
2. This photo shows three athletes talking and about to work out.
3. I think it really visibly to viewers.








Simplicity.
1. I feel I follow the rule well.
2. This photo shows a students working on assignment. 
3. I feel it's clear to viewers.




No comments:

Post a Comment