Thursday, October 3, 2013

Academics/Community Service

This is action because you can see a chemical exploding from the cup and it's emotion because she looks pretty amazed by the explosion.




To me this picture tells a sad story because they're all gathered up together around a flag pole with their  heads down holding hands. It seems as if something bad happened and they're praying together.




This photo is most interesting to me because it's really funny how the students are messing with the teacher. I rarely ever see something like this.







1. I like this photo because it shows teamwork within a group of girls on a science lab.
2. I find this photo to be balanced.


1. I think I could get photos like the ones I saw today in classrooms like science, also in a art or dance room.
2. I would like to Coach randolph's class or Mrs.Sells.
3. To get good photos like these I would have to be in great position and be ready for a good shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment