Friday, October 18, 2013

Academic Shoot reflection.

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? 

I had trouble trying to find the right positioning to follow the rules. To me lines was one of the hardest rules to follow.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

I found myself focusing the camera a lot because some of the objects were pretty hard to get because the subjects were moving and doing there own thing. Also holding the camera was difficult because sometimes you have to put your body in awkward positions to get great photos.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?

If I could do the assignment again I would try to focus more on the proper rules and follow them more than I thought I should.

4. What things would you do the same?
I would continue to try different things like positioning wise.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?

I like the easiest would be balance.

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?

I think the hardest would be lines.

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?

I don't really understand framing to well & I can look up some photos of framing and get a clue or hint of what framing is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment