Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mural Project Preview

1. A theme I would use is probably the diversity here at Akins. There is so many different types of people here. Unlike schools like Westlake and Conelly.

2. I think this theme is worth devoting time because it shows how different we are & I think kids will care about this because they also get to see how diverse we really are.

3. One advantage is that it'll be quick and easy to hold the camera. A disadvantage is that a phone wouldn't give you all the good details in a photo.

4. One advantage of using a SLR camera is that the photo will come out great and detailed. One disadvantage is the app is used for phones so how would we upload them to the app from the memory card?

5. I think we should use SLR cameras because it helps the picture come out better and I feel it'll show a story in the picture clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment