Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Best Photos of 2013

In this photo you can the interest because you can see as if the girl in the picture is holding up the sun. One rule that is being used is Balance. This photo is very powerful it seems as if she holds the sun in her hands.



This photo is really interesting because you easily notice how high this wave is by the building to the left. The photo is somewhat blurry on the main subject in the back.



This photo shows great balance and simplicity. A great quality about this photo is that it's very sharp and clear to the viewer.



1. What was the best song of 2013? The best song to me was Radio Active by Imagine Dragons. I like that song because it made me feel powerful and up beat. It was the best because it left you with a positive vibe.


2. What was the best movie of 2013? The best movie to me was catching fire. I really enjoyed that movie because it was so thrilling and you couldn't predict what was going to happen next. Another reason I liked it was because it leaves you wanting more and looking forward to the next one.


3. What was the most important news story of the year? The most important news story was the hearing of Nelson Mandelas death. This was the best because to me it was the one with most meaning. Everyone knew his work and what he did to help his people and even the world.


4. Who was the most important person of 2013? To me the most important is Lebron James. He's really important to me because he's a great role model to look up to. With all his accomplishments he's still very humble and thankful.

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story/person of 2013? To me the biggest sports moment this year was when Ray Allen for the Miami Heat hit a game tying three pointer to save the Heat from losing the NBA Championship.







1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun. 

I'll always remember the time I spent with my family it was just nice to laugh and play family games together.

2. What are your resolutions for 2014?

Some of my resolutions for 2014 are to be more aware of the things I say and how I act. because I can act very immature at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment