Monday, December 9, 2013

Self Portraits and Portraits

1. Obviously, you don't want to have to haul all out and run into the frame just as your camera takes the image. Give yourself plenty of time to get in position and figure out what you're doing. Most cameras let you vary the length of the timer, check your manual for how to set yours.
2. Bring Something to Focus On.

Environmental Portraits
I like this photo because it seems really peaceful.
I like this one because it really shows what the subject does in their environment.

Formal Portraits 
I like this photo because every time I see this photo I think of he one where he stuck out his tongue. It's totally opposite.

I like this photo because its really funny.

Casual Portrait

 I like this photo because this couple look very comfortable.
I like this photo because it seems like the subject is happy and peaceful.

Self Portrait
I like this photo because it kinda feels as if the camera is a gun.

I like this photo because its feeling balanced and eye opening.

I'll be shooting a self portrait in my room doing a activity. I'm not too sure what I'll be doing yet. To make the shot successful I'll have to be creative and unique about the photo. I will also have to have good lighting, positioning and set the timer correctly.



No comments:

Post a Comment